Small boobs aren’t necessarily uncommon, but that doesn’t make it any easier does it?
- You might be shy and complexed about your small boobs
- You might miss out on the attention that girls with bigger breasts get
- You might not find yourself attractive with tops and dresses without a good cleavage
Basically, having small boobs sucks!
But no worries, I know exactly how you are feeling as I also had small boobs.
Here’s a picture of me 2 years ago while in holidays in Gran Canaria (awesome place for beach holidays btw):
However, as I was tired of having small boobs (as you probably are too), I’ve decided to search for solutions to get my breasts bigger and I am extremely happy to say that I have found it!
Here’s the results:
Not all of us were gifted with big natural breasts. Those who got did actually extremely lucky!
The big majority of us have to live with the fact that we were born with small boobs – and it’s not always easy dealing with that.
However, there are some options available, including the one that got me the results you can see above.
Solutions to increase small boobs
Breast Surgery (Implants)
To increase your breast size you will need to undergo plastic surgery (not exactly the most interesting thing in the world).
- Results are immediate and you can choose what breast size you would like to have.
- Expensive – It’s likely to cost you more than $5,000.
- You need to undergo surgery
- You might get uneven breast sizes
- You will get scars
- Several skin issues around the implants (redness, pain, infections, …)
- Lowers breasts sensitivity. Might affect breastfeeding and your sexual life
- Implants need to be replaced after a few years (new surgery) + might break in the first months or weeks
- Various complications. Increase of dead cells from the breast tissue around the implants
Breast Enhancement Pills
Daily consumption of hormonal pills that cost around $80-$120 per month.
- No surgery required. Helps to improve breast size.
- Allergic reactions
- Lack of evidence on being safe to use (especially in the long term)
- No proven evidence on increasing breast size
- Ingredients that change your blood composition
- Cannot be taken while you are using birth control methods
Increase your breast size while using the bra by lifting them. Normally costs around $20 -$100 depending on bra.
- Temporary increase
- Very affordable
- Short term
- Visual only improvement (while wearing the bra)
- Doesn’t solve any issue in terms of sexual confidence
Breast Enhancement Creams
Applied by massaging your breast area daily. Cost around $45-$100 per month.
- Surgery free
- Natural Ingredients
- Makes your breasts bigger
- Makes your breasts firmer
- Clinically tested
- Smell (not really a disadvantage, but some people might not like)
From the two approved solutions, the one I recommend is definitely breast enhancement creams, as you get results in a totally safe and natural way.
However, it can’t be just any breast cream on the market.
Most of them are fake and use ingredients that won’t actually get you any results. They might even have side effects that you really should try avoiding!
The one I used and know for a fact that it works (you saw the results above by yourself) is Brestrogen.
Brestrogen is a natural breast enhancement cream containing clinically researched ingredients that will increase and firm your breast size without any side effects.
With Brestrogen you can get up to one cup in just 6 weeks naturally, which is fairly amazing!
If you would like to know more about this product, take a look at my Brestrogen Review.